2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable Materials on the Company's website or belonging to the Company for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Company's website or Materials;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
- transfer the Materials to another person or 'mirror' the Materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these Materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded Materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The Company's website and Materials are provided 'as is'. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Materials on its website or otherwise relating to such Materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Subscription Fees
- Monthly Subscription
By signing up for the monthly subscription and providing your payment information, you agree and consent to being charged a fee each month. Should you wish to cancel your monthly subscription, you must notify the Company by logging into your account, clicking on your profile, manage subscriptions, and cancelling. Upon receipt of your cancellation notice, the Company will cease charging you a monthly fee in the future. Any and all monthly fees charged prior to the Company’s receipt of your cancellation notice are non-refundable.
- Annual Subscription
By signing up for the annual subscription and providing your payment information, you agree and consent to being charged a fee each year. Should you wish to cancel your annual subscription, you must notify the Company by logging into your account, clicking on your profile, manage subscriptions, and cancelling. Upon receipt of your cancellation notice, the Company will cease charging you an annual fee in the future. Any and all annual fees charged prior to the Company’s receipt of your cancellation notice are non-refundable.
In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Materials on the Company's website, even if the Company or an authorized of the Company has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
6. Revisions and Errata
The Company's website and Materials may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the content on it's website and Materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the content on its website and Materials at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the website or Materials.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Company website or Materials shall be governed by the laws of the Company's home jurisdiction without regard to conflict of law provisions.